Friday, April 23, 2010

giving

As I am sure that there is something in Cape Town's water that has resulted in MANY pregnancies (some blame it on the recession?!?), I find myself creating more and more. I always love giving hand created goodies rather than shop-bought ones... not that I don't like receiving the latter =)

My last project was for a friend of mine, Gezell, who is expecting twin girls. she has named them Gabriella and Isabella. She recently told me that she was looking for lettering for the walls of her nursery but apart from the price of them, she couldn't find ones that she liked. She has decided to use "Issey" and "Gabby" for short so I created her some out of cardboard and Royal Coat's Dimensional Magic. I LOVE this product.




I will hopefully blog again soon with the airplane mobile I made for Lara...

No comments:

Post a Comment