Tuesday, June 8, 2010

odds and ends

I know that it has been a little while since I last blogged, but as you know (the two people who ever read my blog) Grace arrived on the 1st June at 15:23. She is such a delight and being a parent is the most awesome thing.

I had a lot of time in the few days that preceded her birth, and this is what was made.

A friend of mine made a tree for her son that was stuck on the wall with leaves that came under the shelf for him to look at when being changed. I made her a few bees to add and promised myself I'd make something similar when I had a child. So Grace has flowers, leaves and bees. I really like it =)

Then - I decided to add a little detail to two of her little vests. I used my Silhouette cutter to create the template and then ironed the rhinestones on. The 'Angel' was a template downloaded from the Silhouette website and 'Grace' was made from scratch.  It was so much fun and I'm considering making them to order. will keep you posted.

that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment