Friday, September 18, 2009

more on gift fair preparation

I've been insanely busy (apart from this last week which was spent in bed)... things are slowly coming together. I am starting to feel a little more relaxed about the gift fairs and the stock that I've managed to make. I'll only know at the end of the day, whether I've made enough or not. So until then... I'll keep at it!

Here are some pictures of the latest makings. You can also see our website.

These are my recipe tins. They have been selling really well and hope that they will continue to do so at the fairs. I've made ones in Afrikaans too =)















Gift tags always seem to be a hit for some reason, so this year I've made a rage of different ones... for christmas and for general occasions.



No comments:

Post a Comment