Thursday, September 17, 2009

home

I just love home. I love the feeling of walking through the door and knowing the warm feeling of comfort, joy and serenity.

The arrival of Spring has brought a host of new life. I love it! here are a couple of pictures.

This picture of the ducklings was taken two weeks ago... later there is one of how they have grown.There were twelve of them. All black except three!
 
Our garden is full of these beautiful caterpillars. There colours are so vibrant.
These two cheeky girls often come up onto the grass and ask for food. I just love their quirky nature.
Here are the babies... two weeks later. They have really grown and aren't as attached to their mother as they used to be.
Oh... this is a plant that I bought about 3 weeks ago. I was in the plant shop looking for an orchid when I saw this. I have no idea what it's called, but it was so unusual that I had to buy it. It makes me happy =)


 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for home!! I love your home too :)
    Have a look at the updated Miss Molly site:
    http://www.missmolly.co.za/stationaryGalleryCake.htm

    Gxx

    ReplyDelete